Panopto: Enabling Student Recording
SERIES | REBECCA’S ONLINE TEACHING TIPS
If you have not done so already, in order for students to be able to record using Panopto – you must first set up Panopto in Blackboard. Follow the instructions provided by Academic Outreach and Innovation:
Enabling Student Recording in Panopto
Source: Panopto: Provisioning Blackboard Courses in Panopto. (2020). Retrieved 11 March 2020, from https://kb.wsu.edu/vancouver/page.php?id=77605
- First, go to the course’s Blackboard site and click on Tools/Panopto Content.
- Click on the gear icon in the upper right to access the settings for the folder.
- From the Overview menu, click on Create Assignment Folder. Then click the X in the upper right of that window to close the pop up.
- A folder labeled “your course name” [assignments] should appear.
- Panopto: Provisioning Blackboard Courses in Panopto
- Panopto: Recording Instructions for Apple/Mac
- Panopto: Recording Instructions for Windows
- Panopto: Allowing Students to Download Panopto Videos to View Offline
- Panopto: Copying a Recording
- Panopto: How to link to Recordings from Blackboard
- Panopto: Embedding a Video from Panopto into Blackboard
- Panopto: How to Move Recordings
- Panopto: Renaming a Recording
This post is part of Rebecca L. Cooney’s Online Teaching Tips series. Check out more tips in the “Online Teaching Tips” category.