Adobe Creative Jam
2017, 2018, 2019
Role: Faculty Mentor & Leadership Team
Adobe Creative Jam Live is a virtual event series where thought leaders share a behind-the-scene peek into their processes and projects; meanwhile, teams compete in a tournament that puts their creative skills to the test using Adobe Creative Cloud.
- Interdisciplinary teams of 3-4 students are presented with a theme-based design problem to solve using Adobe Experience Designer.
- Teams have just three hours to collaboratively develop a design solution.
- At the conclusion of the event, prizes are awarded including Adobe software subscriptions and trophies. Awards are given by professional judges and through a “student’s choice” award.
- Designers and media experts from Adobe and the professional community will be on hand for professional coaching and will give motivational talks during the event.
- Giveaways, food, and drinks will be available for all participants.
- The event is produced by a dedicated team from Adobe who create a fun and engaging environment.